Thursday, March 28, 2013
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Hello! Welcome to the Hooo's Ready For Spring Blog Hop!
We are so happy that you could join us today! In case this is the first time you have joined us for a hop, my friends and I put on an seasonal owl themed hop every 3 months. Spring is almost here so we decided to do a Spring themed or Spring colored projects this time. My friends are all amazingly talented and you will not be disappointed!
The wonderful Pinque Peacock has offered to sponsor my hop. Please be sure to head over to the PP blog and become a follower. Then, head on over to their Facebook page and see all of the beautiful items they have to offer! Here is the link...
Pinque Peacock Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/PinquePeacock?fref=ts
One lucky hopper that hops all of the way through and follows all of the blogs will win a $15 bundle from Pinque Peacock. That will include..
(4) Beaded Stick Pins
(6) Large Felt Poppers
(2) Layered Garden Beauties(2) Large 1.5" Fabric Covered Buttons (FCB)(6) Small 3/4" Fabric Covered Buttons (FCB)(1) 2.5" Splendid Swirl (w/Embellished Center)
Thank you Pinque Peacock!
I will choose ONE winner next week!
My project is a two page 12 x 12 scrapbook page Called "Owl Love You Forever". I used Out on a Limb Cutouts to put my page together. First picture shows the Owl that I put together. Isn't she SWEET!!
Next I had to put all the flowers and leaves together. This was the longest part of the process.
Then the title page.
Here is one page with the title and some of the flowers
I hope you enjoyed seeing my two page spread!! I can't wait to put my pictures on it.
Next you will head over to CINDY'S Blog.
Here's the complete line up just in case you get lost along the way.
Thanks so much for joining us today! Have a great weekend!
Posted by ScrapYourWorld at 7:32 PM
Friday, March 8, 2013
Welcome to Pinque Peacock’s
March New Release
This is our 2nd Blog Hop as a Team, and we are thankful for all of you being here!
We hope you will enjoy your time as you hop and that you feel inspired to create after visiting the Talented Pinquettes' Blogs! This hop will showcase projects that have been created using some of the March NEW RELEASE Products from Pinque Peacock
Our March Release is full of gorgeous products that highlight the Colors of Easter and Spring.
After hopping, be sure to visit the Shop on FB to order the New Release items to beautify your Easter and Spring Craft Projects.
For my project I made a cute notepad to keep up with all the FUN things you are going to do this Spring since the weather will be nice!! It has a magnet on the back so you can put it on your fridge and jot down notes as you go. I used the New March release items. Beautiful purple felt popper flower and I stuck two of the angel pins thru it. On the side I used 3 Girl Jam ribbon to tie the pad closed and since the CUTE buttons have eyelets it threaded thru the ribbon just nicely to add to the closure. I cute out the word BLOOM and put it on the bottom. I'm READY for the flowers!!!!! I hope you enjoy the hop this weekend, and all the projects these ladies will be showing you. On to your next stop to see MORE new releases from Pinque Peacock.
Please go to Janet to see what pretties she has.....
!!!!Now, let's talk PRIZES!!!!
One winner, who has hopped all 3 days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) will win this . . . .
Do YOU want to WIN?
Here is How****:
1 – Hop to ALL of the stops over the course of the 3 Day Hop and comment at each Pinquette Blog (Lineup for all 3 Days is below)
2 – Follow the Pinque Peacock Blog and Facebook Page and Shop
3 – Follow EACH of the Pinquettes’ Personal Blogs who are participating as Hop Stops this weekend.
****You MUST do ALL of the steps above to be included in the random drawing for the prize. We would hate for you to lose out on winning just because you didn't follow these easy rules :( ****
The Hop will remain open until Monday, March 11, 8:00 a.m. EST.
The random drawing will be held during that week and announced by Friday, March 15th.
Now, if you find yourself Hopping off the Path on any of the three days, you can use this Lineup to get back on the Right Track . . .
DAY 1 (3/08/13):
Mary M. ~ http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com
Jessie M. ~ http://edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup
Marji F. ~ http://www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com/
DAY 2 (3/09/13):
Paula D. ~ http://ScrapYourWorld1.blogspot.com/
Janet R. ~ http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
Heather F. ~ http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
DAY 3 (3/10/13):
Rhonda R.: http://flowersbyrhonda.blogspot.com
An’Jenic aka AJ ~ http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
Shelley P. ~ http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
Kristin K. ~ http://www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com/
Tracy ~ http://lovesbuggin.blogspot.com/
Thank You for hopping along and we hope you had Loads of Fun!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For a Quick Reference, Here is a Full List of all the Pinquette Artists' Blogs
so you can stop in and visit :)
- AJ ~ http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
- Beckie ~ http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/
- Donna ~ http://createdbydonnak.blogspot.com/
- Heather F ~ http://www.iheartippity.com AND http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
- Heather L ~ http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/
- Janet ~ http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer ~ http://www.jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
- Jessica B ~ http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/ AND http://pinquepeacock.blogspot.com/
- Jessie M ~ http://edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com
- Kim ~ http://theartisansattic.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly P ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Kristin ~ http://www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com/
- Lisa ~ http://mycraftyspaces.blogspot.com/
- Marji ~ http://www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com/
- Mary ~http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com
- Paula ~ http://ScrapYourWorld1.blogspot.com/
- Rebecca ~ http://bloomingpink.blogspot.com/
- Rhonda: http://flowersbyrhonda.blogspot.com
- Robin ~ http://www.thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Shelley ~ http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
- Susie ~ http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/
- Teresa ~ http://www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com/
- Tracy ~ http://lovesbuggin.blogspot.com/
Posted by ScrapYourWorld at 7:08 PM