Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Jan12-14 DDscrafts Fabulous Fifty Birthday Blog Hop


DAY 3




HI glad you are back for day 3 of this WONDERFUL hop line up. If you have stumbled across this hop and want to start at the beginning , please head over to Debbie's blog. If you have come from Vicki's blog then you are at the right spot.
For day two I wanted to show you  a card that was Sweet!! Most of the products are stamping up supplies.  


I hope you have enjoyed this three day hop and that you have left comments on everyone's blog that way you have a chance on getting all those goodies that Debbie is giving away. Good Luck and Happy Scrapping. Your next stop is Crazyabout Cricut
I hope you will become a follower of my blog. I will be giving away a kit to make this very same card to one lucky person. Make sure you leave your info so that I can get in touch with you. 



16 comments:

JaniceA said... [Reply to comment]

Very SWEET card, love it! modjjjash @ yahoo dot com

Lori Comeau said... [Reply to comment]

What a very sweet and yummy card. Love how you did the awning. Wanted to let you know I grabbed your button for my blog.

http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Carla said... [Reply to comment]

Your card is adorable. I love the ice cream cones. Thanks so much for sharing.


http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
racincrafts at aim dot com

Migdalia said... [Reply to comment]

The ice cream cones are super cute!!!! Love it!!LOL
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

kim.scrapper said... [Reply to comment]

Very cute card, loving the ice cream cones, tfs...Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

Dawn, RI said... [Reply to comment]

Love the Icecream palor look.
Dawn RI

Amanda said... [Reply to comment]

Very cute card! I love how you made the awning :)

Amanda
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Salnclts said... [Reply to comment]

I love your card and all the detail you put in it! I'm already a follower. http://salnclts76.blogspot.com
nclights7@yahoo.com

jessica said... [Reply to comment]

How "sweet" is this!!
Adorable!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Deezy said... [Reply to comment]

WooHoo!!! Thanks!
wanda_hornung@yahoo.com

Ellen said... [Reply to comment]

Awww...that makes me wanna go get some ice cream! Yummy!!!

lmkindell1 said... [Reply to comment]

I love the ice cream shop roof it is so sweet.
Linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net
lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

How cute!
You made it look exactly like an ice cream store.
Rachelle
joyfulhrt at gmail dot com

Mickey's Craft World said... [Reply to comment]

WHAT A FUN CARD...LOVE IT!! NOW I WANT ICE CREAM..LOL

MICKEY

Lisa's Creative Niche said... [Reply to comment]

Yummy ice cream, no birthday is complete with out it!
Lisa

Mary said... [Reply to comment]

very cute card-love the colors
mary3mom at yahoo dot com

Post a Comment

>