Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013




Most of all just BELIEVE!! 



A new Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's is going on and the theme is 
"Anything with a sentiment."  So I thought I would link up my fall project for the fun of it.
I love to alter notebooks. I am working on items for a upcoming craft fair, and these sell very well. I used Pinque Peacock burlap button and Stick Pin, 3 Girl Jam ribbon, and some leaf die cuts. MME paper pack and Unity stamp. Hope you enjoy this little project. Go on over and link your project today. 
Also Becky over at Just B Creative Crazy is having a linky party also. Its October Just because. So start getting linky!!! 








7 comments:

Donna K said... [Reply to comment]

This sentiment is gorgeous, Paula! I really LOVE the sentiment and the fall colors you chose for your altered journal. You are so talented, my friend! Glad that you linked this beauty up at Craftin Desert Divas!
xo

Beckie said... [Reply to comment]

Awesome notebook!!! Thanks for linking up in October's Just Because Linky Party!!

Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy

Jessica Buffa said... [Reply to comment]

One of my favorite types of projects! Love the chevron paper and great sentiment choice! Fabulous Job sweetie!

TeresaK said... [Reply to comment]

I love your notebook, Paula! Great use of the PP product too! My favorite part is that beautiful sentiment!
Teresa

jessica said... [Reply to comment]

This is beautiful!!
Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ Challenge Blog for our Celebration challenge!
Jessica
3GJ~DT

Mayras Designs said... [Reply to comment]

I love this project ! I had to become a follower !Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas ! Hope you join us again !

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

Shelly said... [Reply to comment]

What a GORGEOUS notebook! The sentiment is beautiful!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!
Have a GREAT day!
Shelly

Post a Comment

>