Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Winner of two Itty Bitty's from Unity Stamps

And The Envelope Please.....

I'm so glad you all came to my blog the past week to see what projects I had made with Unity Stamps. 
I enjoyed reading all your comments. 
As promised I have a winner. I used Random.org to choose a winner. This person came everyday to my blog and left sweet comments.
The WINNER is 
Sharon G. 
Please contact me Sharon G. within the next week , and give me your choice of Two Itty bitty's. 
You can email me at faithful2god_2000@yahoo.com with your choices. 
Thanks again to everyone that played along with me this week. 
Happy Crafting!! 
Paula 

2 comments:

Cynthia said... [Reply to comment]

Congrats Sharon! Thanks again for sharing with us, Paula.

Julie Odil said... [Reply to comment]

Congrats to Sharon. Thanks for a great week, Paula!

Post a Comment

>