Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shutter Card

Well I had been seeing these shutter cards poping up everywhere and I just knew that I wanted to try my hand in it. They were so different than the ordinary card. So I went to my scrapbook house ( which by the way I need to give it a name) and came up with this doozy. I made it more for an invitation to a party. Instead of writting sentiments in it to send out to someone, I thought it would be a great idea to invite friends for a birthday party or just a little get together. So I stamped inside the info of when ,were , and who. I think I'm going to make these for my daughters invites to her bday this year. Hope you like.


6 comments:

Krista's Paper Cafe said... [Reply to comment]

You did it Paula! Way to go girl! I like that you turned it into an invite. You can SELL these!!

dobie mom of 3 said... [Reply to comment]

I love these cards. I haven't tried to make one yet, but I'm sure it is in my future. I hopped over from Scrappy Jak. Good luck on getting 100 followers.

Brandy
dobiemom09 at gmail dot com

Samantha said... [Reply to comment]

Very cool invite!


http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com

Deanna's Creations said... [Reply to comment]

Love the trifold card. I made my first one this weekend. I told my husband last night that I really enjoy looking at everyones craft ideas and that my goal is to learn one new fold or other idea every weekend and practice it...I have an idea for the trifold card that I plan on working on this evening...

ScrapYourWorld said... [Reply to comment]

thanks for coming by my site ladies!!! and if you left your blog site, Im going over there right now.

comopark1886 said... [Reply to comment]

I love these tri fold shutter cards! I haven't made any in a while, but you have inspired me to get started on some again! Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier. I am your newest follower!

Post a Comment

>