Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Birthday 4 x 6 Album




Well, its been a couple of weeks since I have posted anything for you guys. I am an Accountant, and as you know this time of the year is Caotic. I did manage to slip to the scrapping cove this weekend and make some items. This album is 4 x 6 and is a Happy Birthday theme book. Could be used for a girl or boy. I used mostley primary colors so it could work for both genders. The clown was a svg file I had from TBD. I stamped his face with Peachy Keen face stamps. Used my Cinch to bind it. Simple, but I wanted to show you a little of what I had a chance to do.

2 comments:

Minta's Creations said... [Reply to comment]

Love your album...it's adorable.
Minta

Krista's Paper Cafe said... [Reply to comment]

Adorable is the world. Very well done, Paula.

Post a Comment

>