Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nicolette's Birthday Bash Blog Hop Winner!!!!

Hi ladies, I hope you had a great time going thru all the blogs last week. Everyone had such great projects to share. I wanted to post the winner of my blog candy for the hop. I am giving away the project that I shared ( the minnie picture frame) . #15 Mamawcindy is the winner!!! Congrats on winning. I will be emailing you to get your information so that I can get this mailed to you. I hope that you all will continue to follow me. Happy CRAFTING!!!!
Paula

1 comments:

*****A Creative Journey with Melissa***** said... [Reply to comment]

What a lucky winner! I really love your card.. the glitter really adds the bling! AWESOME! Thank you for sharing! I am a follower and would be honored if you would check out my blog and follow me as well at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

>