Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Let me custom design a page for you!

Wouldn't you love to have all those pictures in a box come to life in a scrapbook. Can't seem to find the time to scrapbook yourself? Do you have a special theme your looking for? Let me custom design two scrapbook pages for you! You choose theme, color, etc.
You will receive a  2 page 12x12 layout.
Some ideas of what I can make for you include:
Birthday, Christmas, Halloween, Beach, Vacation, Easter, Boy, Girl, Baby, Baby Shower, Pregnancy, Wedding, Sports, Any Season , and much much more!!!
Please allow up to two weeks for customized item. If you need your layout sooner, please email me and I will do my best to accommodate your needs.
Custom orders are always welcome, from custom pages, paper bag albums, and other altered scrapbook items. I use high quality scrapbook materials, items will not harm your photos. All my items are in a smoke free and pet free environment. So no worries about allergies!!
If you are interested, please email me at faithful2god_2000@yahoo.com and I will be happy to get back with you so we can discuss what you would like made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

>