Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Today I got to play

Woo Hoo. I finally got to get some scrapping done. Better yet it was for my OWN scrapbooks!!! My daughter and I had a photo session just for fun right before Christmas. I had so many FABULOUS pictures that I wanted to use everyone of them. I got started on some pages and wanted to share some of them with you. I still have probably 4 more pages I can make. I hope to do that this weekend. But for now, here are some that I finished.




this one I wanted to use her black and white pictures but just have a "little" bit of color so of course it had to be pink!!! 

This one was from a kit that I got from Out on a Limb. I had to have it. 

2 comments:

Carolyn said... [Reply to comment]

Very nice layouts. Glad you enjoyed the fun time with your daughter.

Krista's Paper Cafe said... [Reply to comment]

Paula, they are all so pretty. I esp like the first. I like the round tags with the flower added.

Post a Comment

>